- Main Street Acupuncture6 N. Main St
Homer, NY 13077(607) 218-2048
Appointment TimesMonday10am - 7pmTuesday1pm-7pmWednesdayClosedThursday1pm - 7pmFriday10am - 7pmTo ensure quality care, schedules are made by appointment only.
Please call for information on last minute appointments.
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Share this page:
Tag Archives: stomach
Five Acupuncture Points for Indian Summer
Acupuncture is part of a medical system that dates back nearly 3,500 years. This medical system is known as Traditional Chinese Medicine or TCM. TCM acknowledges not four but five seasons. The fifth season, Indian Summer, occurs in late August through mid-September. Each season in TCM has a pair of organs or energetic pathways it corresponds to. For Indian
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged spleen, summer, tcm Comments Off on Five Acupuncture Points for Indian Summer