- Main Street Acupuncture6 N. Main St
Homer, NY 13077(607) 218-2048
Appointment TimesMonday10am - 7pmTuesday1pm-7pmWednesdayClosedThursday1pm - 7pmFriday10am - 7pmTo ensure quality care, schedules are made by appointment only.
Please call for information on last minute appointments.
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Share this page:
Tag Archives: palliative care
Benefits of Acupuncture in a Palliative Care Setting
People entering a hospice or palliative care setting bring with them a host of symptoms and emotions and often a multidisciplinary team of doctors and care providers. Research has shown that the addition of an acupuncturist to the hospice team can be effective and impactful at providing maximum comfort and improve quality of life.
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged acupuncture, hospice, tcm Comments Off on Benefits of Acupuncture in a Palliative Care Setting