- Main Street Acupuncture6 N. Main St
Homer, NY 13077(607) 218-2048
Appointment TimesMonday10am - 7pmTuesday1pm-7pmWednesdayClosedThursday1pm - 7pmFriday10am - 7pmTo ensure quality care, schedules are made by appointment only.
Please call for information on last minute appointments.
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Share this page:
Tag Archives: juice
Juicing vs Blending: The Great Health Debate
Adults who need 2,000 daily calories to maintain a healthy weight should eat 2 cups of fruit and 2½ cups of vegetables per day (a total of nine servings). According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), however, only 14% of adults consume the recommended daily amount of fruits and vegetables (source). That’s a shockingly low