- Main Street Acupuncture6 N. Main St
Homer, NY 13077(607) 218-2048
Appointment TimesMonday10am - 7pmTuesday1pm-7pmWednesdayClosedThursday1pm - 7pmFriday10am - 7pmTo ensure quality care, schedules are made by appointment only.
Please call for information on last minute appointments.
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Share this page:
Tag Archives: dysmenorrhea
Moxibustion and Dysmenorrhea
A study conducted by Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has determined that the use of moxibustion at specific days during a woman’s menstrual cycle can decrease pain associated with menstruation. Dysmenorrhea or painful menstruation is a big problem for many women. This study used moxibustion, an accessory modality of TCM, to treat the pain associated with menstruation. The
Posted in Moxibustion, PMS, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged menstruation, moxibustion, pms, tcm, women Comments Off on Moxibustion and Dysmenorrhea