- Main Street Acupuncture6 N. Main St
Homer, NY 13077(607) 218-2048
Appointment TimesMonday10am - 7pmTuesday1pm-7pmWednesdayClosedThursday1pm - 7pmFriday10am - 7pmTo ensure quality care, schedules are made by appointment only.
Please call for information on last minute appointments.
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Share this page:
Tag Archives: digestive health
Fermented Foods and Intestinal Health
The modern world is changing every single day. Because of this constant state of change, our bodies are frequently having to adjust. We have a food supply being degraded and depleted of nutritional content, which in turn, causes our bodies to become depleted. Our soil and water is contaminated with antibiotics and deadly fertilizers. All of which become part of
Posted in Nutrition, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged fermented food, nutrition Comments Off on Fermented Foods and Intestinal Health